The steps that Safe Haven is taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All procedures were created to adhere to CDC guidelines.
We are using curbside (backdoor) child drop off and pick up systems that keep families physically distant.
1. EVERYONE will have their temperatures taken, and logged at the entrance door.
2. Students and staff are required to answer daily questionnaire regarding symptoms.
3. Masks are required of all ages AT ALL TIMES inside the building (unless eating in ones own space)
Daily Attendance Log
1. Upon arrival, after temperature is taken. He/She must log date/time of drop off along with temperature that was read.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
1. We will clean every 2 hours, and as needed.
2. Wiping down all work spaces, and areas will happen at the end of day, everyday.
3. There will be sanitizers, and disinfectant wipes available for use in every room.
4. Fresh air and outdoor time maximized to the furthest extent possible
2. Meals and snack times staggered and spaced to prevent mixing groups
3. Tables and eating areas spaced and sanitized before and after each group eats
4. All programs located in areas with adequate handwashing facilities
1.Every student will be reminded to:
a.) Wash hands frequently
b.) Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth
c.) Cover mouth properly when they sneeze or cough
d.) Keep mask on
e.) Stay home if they feel sick
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
By phone at 425-906-3399